Alberta has declared a State of Public Health Emergency.
New mandatory measures to bend the curve of cases are in effect. Effective November 27, 2020 new restrictions will limit the amount of contact between people in the community, while still allowing businesses to offer services. Most retail businesses may remain open with capacity limited to 25% of the occupancy set under the Alberta Fire Code. We will be allowing 1 client in the store at a time.
All public health guidance and physical distancing requirements will be followed.
Please see AHS guidelines to protect your health and those around you for further information.
Our Commitment to our Clients and Staff
Your safety is of the highest priority. EIE MediSpa & Laser Centre remains open by appointment only. Appointments will be limited to one-on-one services. Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
It is important to note that Premier Kenney in his announcement on November 24th singled out the personal services, hair and esthetics industry as an example as an industry that is following the recommended protocols and that has not had a single reported case of Covid-19 spread.
We continue to follow all recommended safety protocols, in addition to the following measures:
- EIE MediSpa & Laser Centre remains closed to walk-in traffic and visitors
- Administrative Staff work from home and at facilities on staggered schedules to limit number of people in our facilities at the same time
- Restricted access to our facilities to limit the number of people in our buildings at the same time
- Enhanced Personal Protective Equipment requirements for Staff and Clients
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols of our facilities
- Daily staff screening for Covid symptoms and temperature checks
We continue to monitor the situation and will keep our student body updated.
Please be aware that the following measures remain in effect:
- Social Distancing remains in effect, clients and staff will keep a distance of 2 meters away from each other
- Hand Sanitizer, cleaning wipes and cleaning supplies available throughout the building at high traffic areas
- Masks are mandatory in all areas of the building; the exceptions are as follows:
- At a private workstation in a separate office
- While eating lunch while physically distancing
- Clients getting services (including models and demos for the school) at which time the service provider or student must wear a mask and a face shield or goggles.
- Staff follow pre- and post-cleaning protocols after each client
All of our staff are continuing to follow all Alberta Health recommendations provided by AHS to keep you healthy and safe during your procedures or while in our showroom.
We also ask that you continue to take the following steps:
- You will be required to put on a mask prior to entering the reception area
- Please sanitize hands upon entry
- Avoid unnecessary handling of product
- Please sanitize hands prior to coming into the show room
- Please will use a basket to shop
- Avoid unnecessary handling of product
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Wear a clean cloth mask, or new disposable mask every day, do not reuse disposable masks.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Cover your mouth with your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Follow all recommendations provided by AHS
- Should you begin to have symptoms immediately do the
- AHS self assessment and follow all mandatory directions.
After leaving the showroom and you later test positive for COVID-19, please contact us at email@example.com so that we can take the appropriate measures to protect and notify our staff and other clients if necessary.
Thank you for your trust and for choosing us as your service provider!